11:40 AM

Time for the Fair

It's that time of year again. Time to head out to the fair grounds and eat yourself stupid while watching some of the best York has to offer. Honestly for growing up in York county I haven't been to the fair that much. I think I've gone out a total of 4 or 5 times now in my 28 years here. Catie and I headed out this year though to eat and play some games. The food is over priced, but good at least. We had orangeade, pumpkin funnel cake, gyros, corndogs, fried oreos, and candy. All while playing cheap carnival games and laughing at everything.

Here are some pics from Sunday night. Also check out my flickr account for some pics from the Pandas show at the Depot this past Friday.


The ride that spins you until you puke before...

...and after

mmmm...Fried Oreos. I know they're horrible for you, but they're so good.


This thing made me laugh

Stilt Man came from nowhere

Salt and pepper things

Phallic Batman.....

The Claw

Light Streaks from a ride

Fishes that Catie won.....the one only lasted for one day.

Comment (1)

I love fried Oreos!! Those are really good pictures with the lights! What is your secret?